Repair. Overhaul. Exchange.
Often, a repair or overhaul is the most economic solution to addressing your troublesome accessory. Quality Aircraft Accessories holds a Class I, II unlimited FAA repair station certificate(Repair Station #QYIR334Y) as well as EASA approval and can bench test your accessory, advise you of our findings, and consult with you on the best option for returning your accessory to service. And because we can do all of this on the same day, if required, we can save you the cost of an exchange. Not sure? Be sure. Let us bench test your accessory and give you the peace of mind that comes along with our years of experience.
When your part is received, it is inducted into our shop the same day it arrives.
Depending on your instructions and the required workscope, our findings are communicated and approval to begin work is requested.
Most parts are turned in 3-5 days.
Once a part has been approved for servicing and the approved service has been completed, a customer will have a maximum of 180 days to affect payment.
If payment is not made or arranged for within the 180 day period, Quality Aircraft Accessories reserves the right to take possession of subject part in exchange for services rendered.
Should this occur, customer will be given “core credit” on account for the subject part.
QAA is a factory authorized service center for the following manufacturers:
Quality Aircraft Accessories repairs and overhauls the following items:
- Aircraft Products Overview
- Aircraft Accessory Cases
- Aircraft Alternator Drive Couplings
- Aircraft Alternators
- Aircraft Carburetors & Fuel Servos
- Aircraft De-Ice Control Valves
- Aircraft Dry Air Pumps
- Aircraft Fuel Pumps
- Aircraft Generators & Starter Generators
- Aircraft Generator-to-Alternator Conversion Kits
- Aircraft Hydraulic Pumps & Power Packs
- Aircraft Ignition Harness Kits
- Aircraft Magnetos
- Aircraft Oil Coolers
- Aircraft Prop Governors & Accumulators
- Aircraft Spark Plugs, Oil Filters & More
- Aircraft Starter Adapters
- Aircraft Starters
- Aircraft Tach Generators
- Aircraft Turbochargers, Wastegates, Aircraft Controllers & Valves
- Aircraft Voltage Regulators
- Aircraft Wet Vacuum Pumps
- R985 & 1340 Aircraft Accessories