At Quality Aircraft Accessories, customer satisfaction is our ultimate goal. Our policies were developed to create equity between our customers and Quality Aircraft Accessories. If you have questions or comments about these policies, please email Brandon Stewart.
It is the customer’s responsibility to verify application eligibility prior to starting the install. Quality Aircraft Accessories is not responsible for parts installed incorrectly due to suggested applicability. It is the duty of the purchaser / installer to verify eligibility prior to install.
Quality Aircraft Accessories will accept returned goods with the following conditions:
- The aircraft accessory or aircraft component must have been originally purchased from Quality Aircraft Accessories.
- Aircraft accessories or aircraft components may be returned to Quality Aircraft Accessories within 90 days of purchase, subject to a 10% restocking fee, provided that the following conditions are met:
- Parts must be returned in new, resalable (tamper proof tape must not be broken) and uninstalled condition.
- Packed in original manufacturer’s box with no marking or labels on box.
- Complete with instructions and all components provided by the manufacturer.
- If part shipped with an 8130, documentation must be included.
- Aircraft accessories or aircraft components returned after 90 days will be at the discretion of Management.
- Aircraft accessories or aircraft components must be returned “freight paid” and include the following information: date of purchase, invoice number, and the reason for return.
- Any additional hardware, fittings, brackets, etc., received outside the scope of work performed by Quality Aircraft Accessories, as shown on 8130-3, is being returned “AS IS” and QAA warrants/implies no representation of airworthiness status. Furthermore, QAA is not responsible for any lost or damaged hardware, fittings, brackets, etc. Customers are urged to remove and retain such items prior to sending in units for repair/overhaul.
- Merchandise experiencing technical issues or are assumed defective:
- Refer to the QAA warranty policy.
- Damaged or shorted merchandise:
- Open and examine all packages promptly. Notify Quality Aircraft Accessories Customer Service Department within 14 days of any discrepancies in the order. If the merchandise is received in damaged condition or the carrier fails to deliver the entire shipment as shown on the Bill of Lading covering motor freight delivery, make note of the damage or shortage on the Bill of Lading and ask the driver to sign it.
Please ship your return with the RMA number clearly on the shipping box, not the product box, prepaid and insured to the address located in your return paperwork.
Credit card refunds, once approved, will be issued to the same credit card used on the original order. Please allow 10 business days after credit has been approved for your return and refund to be processed. Do not return any products C.O.D. as it cannot be accepted by our warehouse.
Aircraft accessories or aircraft components being returned for warranty consideration must include a completed warranty investigation request form.
- Core abandonment: Quality Aircraft Accessories will make reasonable effort to contact our customers concerning cores mailed in with improper documentation. After a reasonable time period the core ownership will be assumed to be QAA’s for right of disposal as it sees fit.
- Hardware – Please do not send fittings or hardware with your parts and core returns. Quality Aircraft Accessories does not take responsibility for lost accompanying parts.