To return your core, please include a copy of the invoice or the core return label and ship postage paid to:
Quality Aircraft Accessories
5746 E. Apache Street
Tulsa, OK 74115
- Credit Card and Online Customers will be charged for the core at the time of sale.
- Cores returned within 30 days will be fully refunded within 7 days of being received.
- Core credit will be discounted by 25% for cores received after 30 days.
- **with exception to cores requiring inspection by an outside party
- Open Account Customers will have 30 days to return “listed” cores. Core credit will be discounted by 25% for cores received after 30 days.
- Quality Aircraft Accessories reserves the right to reject any core at its discretion.
- Should a core be rejected for any reason, the customer will be notified and given the opportunity to provide an acceptable core.
- **Cores requiring inspection by an outside party could take up to 90 days to complete thus affecting application of credit.
- **Cores received after 12 months will not be accepted, and a core credit will not be issued.
- Deviations from the stated core policy must be approved in advance of core return due date and are at the discretion of Management.
- If you have questions, please call us at (918) 835-6948.
- Parts requiring cores changes periodically. Please consult your invoice to confirm which parts require core returns.
Any additional hardware, fittings, brackets, etc., received outside the scope of work performed by Quality Aircraft Accessories, as shown on 8130-3, is being returned “AS IS” and QAA warrants/implies no representation of airworthiness status. Furthermore, QAA is not responsible for any lost or damaged hardware, fittings, brackets, etc. Customers are urged to remove and retain such items prior to sending in units for repair/overhaul.
- Core abandonment: Quality Aircraft Accessories will make reasonable effort to contact our customers concerning cores mailed in with improper documentation. After a reasonable time period the core ownership will be assumed to be QAA’s for right of disposal as it sees fit.
- Hardware – Please do not send fittings or hardware with your parts and core returns. Quality Aircraft Accessories does not take responsibility for lost accompanying parts.