What Is A Dual Magneto?
A dual magneto is an aircraft magneto that incorporates a single drive source powering two magnetos. This makes for an arrangement in which the left and right magnetos are contained in a single housing and operated by a single magnet rotor and engine drive. A dual magneto is a convenient solution for most aircraft owners, as aircraft magnetos are almost always used in pairs, and dual magnetos contain just that.
Quality Aircraft Accessories offers a great selection of dual magnetos as well as other reputable models such as the Slick magneto and Bendix magneto. Visit the dual magnetos page of our online store by clicking here to find the aircraft magneto you need, or find out more about aircraft magnetos by clicking here, Slick magnetos by clicking here, and Bendix magnetos by clicking here.
- How Aircraft Magnetos Work and How to Maintain Them
- Champion Video on Spark Plugs
- New Champion Aerospace Manual for Slick Magnetos
- Troubleshooting Aircraft Alternator Issues
- Turbocharger Cool Down
- Overheated Aircraft Starters
- The Beginnings of the Bendix Magneto
- Slick Magneto by Champion: Overhaul vs. Factory Overhaul
- Magnetos and Other Ignition Components
- Turbocharging Into 2014