Tag: Aircraft Alternator
Want more information about the maintenance of your spark plugs? Many pilots don't know the best practices for maintenance of their spark plugs. Watch the below video produced by Champion Aerospace that is full of helpful information. Be sure to check out our spark plug selection here if you need to have your parts replaced.
A common issue that pilots run into is they have no or low output from their aircraft alternator. Often the issue is not with the alternator itself but with another component. The below video provides an effective guide to troubleshooting your alternator to verify if the issue is with the alternator or possible located in a different part.
- How Aircraft Magnetos Work and How to Maintain Them
- Champion Video on Spark Plugs
- New Champion Aerospace Manual for Slick Magnetos
- Troubleshooting Aircraft Alternator Issues
- Turbocharger Cool Down
- Overheated Aircraft Starters
- The Beginnings of the Bendix Magneto
- Slick Magneto by Champion: Overhaul vs. Factory Overhaul
- Magnetos and Other Ignition Components
- All about Turbocharging