Slick Service Bulletin SB1-12
If you have questions regarding the Slick Service bulletin- ask them here by leaving a comment and we will get them answered.
Quality Aircraft Accessories Customers:
On September 6th, 2012 Champion Aerospace issued a service bulletin effecting 4200/6200 and 4300/6300 series Impulse Coupled or Direct Drive Magnetos. Please click here to view SB1-12.
Quality Aircraft Accessories is a Champion/Slick authorized service center and in this capacity, we are authorized by Champion/Slick to assist you regarding compliance with this service bulletin.
COMPLIANCE IS DEFINED AS:
QUALITY AIRCRAFT ACCESSORIES CAN PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING:
Quality Aircraft Accessories is committed to assisting you in compliance with this service bulletin and will work with Champion to ensure minimal cost and inconvenience. For more information, call us at (877)833-6948.
The Quality Team
- Starter Adapters: A Vital Component in the Operation of Your Aircraft.
- A Carbon Monoxide Event
- How Aircraft Magnetos Work and How to Maintain Them
- Champion Video on Spark Plugs
- New Champion Aerospace Manual for Slick Magnetos
- Troubleshooting Aircraft Alternator Issues
- Turbocharger Cool Down
- Overheated Aircraft Starters
- The Beginnings of the Bendix Magneto
- Slick Magneto by Champion: Overhaul vs. Factory Overhaul