QAA Core Policy Update
As a member of the general aviation community, we are experiencing many pressures on our business that we have not encountered in the past. Supply chain issues, price increases, and significantly increased demand. This has led to longer wait times on the phone, price increases and out of stock situations. We apologize for these inconveniences.
Our business model relies on the availability of exchanges so that we have the products you need, ready to ship, same day.
To accomplish this, we need a robust pool of cores.
Currently, demand for these cores is outpacing supply and thus necessitates a change in our core policy.
To help remedy this, effective October 1st, the following core policy will apply to all purchases that involve a core:
- Credit Card and Online Customers will be charged for the core at the time of sale.
- Cores returned within 30 days will be fully refunded within 7 days of being received.
- Core credit will be discounted by 25% for cores received after 30 days.
- **with exception to cores requiring inspection by an outside party
- Open Account Customers will have 30 days to return “listed” cores. Core credit will be discounted by 25% for cores received after 30 days.
- Quality Aircraft Accessories reserves the right to reject any core at its discretion.
- Should a core be rejected for any reason, the customer will be notified and given the opportunity to provide an acceptable core.
- **Cores requiring inspection by an outside party could take up to 90 days to complete thus affecting application of credit.
- Deviations from the stated core policy must be approved in advance of core return due date and are at the discretion of Management.
- If you have questions, please call us at (918) 835-6948.
- Parts requiring cores changes periodically. Please consult your invoice to confirm which parts require core returns.